Thursday, December 3, 2009

odd?? loving k-pop is sinful???!! + isolated...neglected...dump???

went to KL today...
why?to celebrate Choi's birthday?
not really...
just going there to accompany her bringing her lover back -__-|||


** in Jing's car heading to Timesquare**
smart me...
that i brought my MP4 along this time XD
reason??
because the car's owner, a.k.a Jing always against songs that i like...
not only song,
i guess is everything...
when i sing, she straight away press "next" (even she likes that song)
skipping every song that i like -___-|||
but when others like Choi and SF singing,
she doesnt have such reaction -______-|||
conclusion : i can only listen without singing, having any reaction if my favorite song comes...
but...useless...
im a k-pop lover, they are c-pop lover...
we came from different world...
so...is super impossible that my favorite song will be play from her pendrive...
so this time, i bring my MP4...
ohhh luckily,
i sit behind...
i wont get to see even she gives those faces when i sing XD


**at Timesquare**
haizz...
got scolded by 3 of them saying that im overly excited...
too excited because is been a long time since our last outing...
and then...
when Choi met CC...
of course they will be together...
left 3 of us...
and then 2 of them walking together...
so...left me behind...
no one cares if im lost or what...
luckily our Choi still care even she is with her lover...
kept asking me not to walk behind ...
aiksss...
aiksssss....
already know such thing will happened on the day before...
i still cant find a reason why i follow LOL!!!
speechless~~
really...
is not like me...
is not like a talkative Joey...
that i talk this less...
theater.....
so... that couple are being separated to sit behind...
and 3 of us sitting at the middle row...
urghhh...
this time not being left behind,
but being left beside -__-||
haizzz...
not much difference to watch with them...
i mean ... is just like im watching alone...
watch myself, laugh alone, giving opinion about the movie to myself...
chinja...
aishhhhh...
and haizzz...


**in Jing's car - back from Timesquare heading to Sunway**
sitting in front...
wrong...
really wrong...
whatever i said, i will only got scold by Jing...
even didnt say anything still got scold...
k-pop fever?? = my fault???
i know she hates it when im listening to Sorry Sorry so much...
and im bearing not to sing and just listen to it...
suddenly i heard she said something...
something like that "you are really...... i heard that song from here"
ohh she didnt finish her sentence...
but i knew what she mean...
omonaa...
i really dont know what i've done wrongly...
even didnt sing, just listen to it...
still got scold...
later just inform/ask her if she pull her handbrake and got scolded again...
im just asking out of kindness,
still...my fault...
borrow a cushion from them and cover my face...
like that would be better...
or else she will scold me again when she saw my face -___-|||
and again...
silence is golden!!!
i didnt fight back with her because...
the car belongs to her...
and she is the one who drive us there...
so...
i should appreciate and treasure her effort...
even she scolds me...still...she is right -___-|||
haizzzz....

really dont understand...
why other friends didnt against the things i like but she do...
only Jing,
the one i care the most...
against with me...
maybe is really like that...
we came from different world...
im from MARS while they are from Earth...
why??because im always the odd one...


**at Sunway steamboat restaurant**
feeling a lot better here...
hahahahaha still because of the other friends who came after that...
they made my day even im not really close with them...
still better than the close one who neglected me T____T
no....
not neglected...
but dump instead!! T____T




**emo**
seeing the love birds...
really...really ....envy...
why i never have one?
or i should said...
never get to try even once??
yea...is my problem??
my problem because im not good looking...
so is my fault...
yet, it is not...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

==做么这样悲观,
我也不是和你一样~

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

you kpop also meh?
you jpop nia > <
got same meh?
where?
and what?? > <

Anonymous said...

我jpop啊,我说的一样,
是说我也是单身,
也是看到朋友和她女朋友一起,
也是会有点不开心咯,
而且我对她们来说也是不重要的...
就算我消失了她们也不会察觉咯...

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

oh i see...
thats why lor...
i rather to sit at home facing my computer the whole day i also dont want go out...
that day i go out is because i know Choi wanted me to go so much,
somemore is her birthday...
and if i dont go i no car to go eat steamboat on evening...
yea lor...
i think i walk behind or what also no one care...
luckily Choi still care lar...
(of course she must care lar, because she is the one who ask me out > < somemore before this i already told her about that)
so she will "zhao zhe" me lor > <
then dont go out lor...
or go out with other friend who you think they care about you...

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

me too...
i guess i one year,
i only go out 10 times with my friends to mall...
but recently got this "yam cha" the xi guan lor... XD
but also not much lar...
a few times only...
if go out to the mall with parents then a lot lar hahahaha
ano ano...
if 2 on 2 like that still ok mar...
but that day 5 people,
i already know i will be the one who got neglected by them...
because everytime also like that de...
where i always make sure them to not be alone...
haizzz...
yea, we treat them too nice and they think that is our job...
just like my "ex lao po",
she thought that was my job then kept using me,
but when she got lover then never care about me AT ALL anymore...
until now i still hate her for doing that to me...
i also got pak toh before (fake de lar, internet one) but i also didnt be like her leh...
-___-||||
drink tea?
hahahahaha u drive me ar?
i boh car one leh...
or i should say i have only ah pek car XD

Anonymous said...

我朋友每个都重色的,
有了情人就顾着情人,
自己做不到的就交朋友帮忙,
好像我没事做酱,
找歌找图片也是,
因为自己找不到所以叫我找,
我没找她们又好像不开心,
我欠她们的咩?
她们和情人有问题又叫我帮她们想办法,
真正我有问题她们就爱理不理,
都不懂自己到底是为什么要这样,
她们和情人每次有问题,
然后又爱面子,要我帮她们哄。
好了,和好了,
我又被丢在一边,
算了,我看朋友什么的,
对她们来说只是个道具,
受够了,她们和女朋友的问题又不关我事,
现在我把她们女朋友的号码全部删了,
就算要找也不会找到了~哈哈哈哈哈~(奸笑)