Thursday, December 10, 2009

my new babe XD gonna be proud of it... + my addiction = fanfics XD

new baby??
aeeeee~~
whats on you mind??
thinking that i have a lover???
or a pet???
no no no~~~
but it is also my companion,
my PC XD

i got my new cpu today...
well, actually already bring back my 20" wide, crystal bright LCD on that day...
but only started to use it today together with my new CPU XD
the proudest "property" i ever own in my life,
is the LCD ...
i guess non of my friends has this 20" wide, crystal bright LCD yet XD
(even the rich one...while im just middle class)
but i knew they will still own it someday XD
what makes me even proud is...
im using Window 7 !!
yea!! the latest window...
home basic?nonono, but home premium...
where you can switch to a compatible window when some software or games couldn't works with window 7 XD

but i have to say...
this LCD kills my eyes...
my eyes gonna be dead very soon > <
even i set the brightness to 10%++ still that bright...
what the ... -___-|||

not much to tell about ...
but im glad that finally that old old old and slow cpu can be "dispose" together with that spoiled spoiled spoileddd and oldddd monitor XD
really, if continue using that monitor i guess my eyes will blind even faster than using this LCD
> <


da darrrr~~~ new LCD...
(sorry, my camera isn't functioning well for this time )


and my cpu...
(i have no idea why there are so much dust and it was it's first day O__O)


whole set~~
(only the CPU and LCD are brand new, im still using the old speaker, keyboard and mouse XD)




and so...
went back to hometown on last two days...
bored like hell...
because my bro went to other places for business after staying awhile at there...
luckily he left his laptop for me XD
due to the coverage there (countryside),
i cant do anything much even i have broadband...
so i just kept reading fanfics fanfics and fanfics..
omg...why is all the fanfics kyumin??
even odd -__-|| yemin...
the cutest i've read before , ryeomin XD
( i will give you the link if you are interested)
and suddenly,
something came across my mind...
"whats with Min???? why is he pairing up with the smokers???"
yea, kangin and yesung are smokers...
(kangmin, yemin? O___O )
and then i've seen from somewhere telling that kyuhyun smokes as well...
omonaaa...
that magnae...really... > <
but is not that surprised, because he do looks " evil",
and so , the pairing, kyumin -___-|||
ohhh but i can guarantee that eunmin and ryeomin are totally fine...
eunhyuk and ryeowook dont smoke, ok?! > <
the biggest issue of mine is not this,
but with my addiction of fics...
what type of fics...
really have to tell??
is fics with "heavy" yaoi content...
aishhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~
i couldnt help it ...but its just so ....
tempting...
nonononono~~~!!!!
im not like that...
i mean, Min is tempting...
and he is just so sexy > <
being the bottom one ...
aishhh that scene still stuck in my head...
but i really hate the authors for making him be the bottom one!! > <
whyyyyy~~~~
why Min has to bear with all those "painssssss" > <
no way!!!!
Min is not as feminine as you-all thought...
ermmm...although sometimes he would be > <
but still he is manly!!!!
(and i started to wonder, why am i calling him Min now instead of Minnie??
Ming would be better > <
at least, change for a bit...)

and this is the only reason why i stay up lately when im outstation....
middle of the night, bearing the laughter (ermmm too excited =X)
so pitiful...because if i burst out laughing my mum would fly kick me > <
as we are sleeping together in the hotel room...
cough hardly to cover my laughter...
aishhhhh ...
how wish i wouldnt smile nor laugh when im encounter with embarrassment and excitements > <
i can't help it...
that's my genetic....
my bro has the same reaction when he is shy!!!

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Wow. Congratulations on your new PC. The monitor is so nice. It looks so smart not suitable for fangirling purposes. LOL. :D

Fanfics. WAAAH~! I miss reading those stuffs. T_T. But dongsaeng, you adore YAOI??? Waaaah~!
T_T. Don't get addicted to yaoi soo much. That's bad. LOL. BUT I tried reading yaoi fanfic. It's funny but sometimes can't stand it.
I like fanfics where Sungmin's partner is Sooyoung or any girl...
I am trying to finish a fanfic about MIN right now~ Hehehehe

Waaaaah~! KEY~!!!!!!!!!!!1
*dies*

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahahaha...
why not???
so that i can watch our new Sorry Sorry- Answer with this LCD XD

-___-|||
why nottttttt
why it isn't good huh, unnie???!!
unnie shouldnt be despising on yaoiiiiiiiii
yea, is funny, i think is more like excited that i cant bear to not laugh LOL!!!
aishh im like this when i get excited, no matter what "type" of fics...
a fic??one only???
i think im chasing more than 10 right now,
just waiting for them to update hehehehehe
unnie~~ again screaming over Key even in dongsaeng's page > <
seeeeee ~~!! i knew you like Key
> <
but is really obvious hahahaha