Friday, May 8, 2009

everything has an end...and now...comes to the end...

explain..
argued...
fought...
realized...
apologize...
persuade...

n tink dat it will be ok after dat...
how bad...
things never goes on da way i wan...
i juz duno wat to say about u...
u said dat i kept changing my words...
awhile tis awhile dat...
but i dun tink u r much diff than me...
bcoz ur words were kept changing too...
is dat bcoz i change??
and u pay dat bak to me???
u r a person like tis...
as i know...
u told me bcoz i dun care u,
so u wont care me...
lol...
how bout formerly??
when i care u so much but u juz gave me 10% of caring and 90% is wit her???
did i said dat to u??
did i say i wanna leave??
no..never...
i juz complain...
after complaining, datz it...
no matter u will change or not...will care more or not...
im still da same...
u nid to be responsible on my changes...
u r da one who made everything turned to become like tis...
but u r blaming her and even me dat we treat u like tis and dat...
b4 blaming or complaining,
did u ever tink for us??or tink of our goods??
when juz alil bad dat we done,
u be so unsatisfied...
but when u done all da bad to us,
did we leave or feel unsatisfied??
we juz kept quiet and admit dat is our bad,is our fault...
is enuff...
is ends...
i wake from my dream adi...
how bout u??
u shud wake too...
u adi "enjoyed" enuff...
having both side of luv,
having both side of caring,
owning 2 person at da same time...
while we hav nth...
u r enuff lucky and fortunate...
is juz dat u never know how to treasure...
or mayb i shud say u still haven learned ur lesson...
bcoz im still here...
still staying beside u...
so damn silly...
even how and wat ppl said at me...
is enuff...
da luv is adi flow away together wit tears and blood since dat day...
and it will never cum bak anymore...
flowed miles away from me...
no matter how hard i tried to get it bak,
but still...
i couldnt...
still hav to say dat...
" im sorry "


behaving so mean to u...
is juz bcoz of da way i tink of u...

dun worry...
it will not happen again...
bcoz is already ends...

No comments: