Thursday, September 15, 2011

why is it always like that????!! (just another post that no one will bother.... )

got no place to express and i ended up coming back again......


i just wish i would reach home later...
like 1am.... or i just never reach home will be better....

just when i thought you were waiting for me to come home because you're worry...
no... you're not...
you're waiting for me to come home so that you can throw a bunch of words at me and scold me like there's no tomorrow...

just what did i do wrongly this time???!!
i don't understand...
to cut down on my foods / starve myself and leave foods for you all eat.... is that wrong???
yea, whatever you say, i'm bad at estimating, but to leave more is better than less right??!
just what did i do wrong that you scolded me that way??? do i even deserve that???
are you blaming me because you need to eat twice?? Just leave it if you don't want, no one force you to...

what?? i only know to take and not giving?? repeat yourself again... my heart is broke...
so this is the way you see me??? huh???
what you know about me then??? you know NOTHING!

for you, everything i do is useless, is a waste, is wrong, never right....
for you, everything he did is right, never wrong, we have to tolerate him, even taking from you is right...
that explain why am i getting scolds and all those sarcastic words at outside while he's enjoying himself inside...

silence is golden...
is that even true???!!

hilarious much...
do you expect that i will really tell you??
like "hey! i'm jealous of the different treatment!" "hey, i'm just trying to be nice and leave foods for you!" "hey, i don't like it when you scold me with no proper reason!" "why are you taking other people's thing to scold me??" "do you know how much courage i took to ask you if i can buy that and you just disapprove me like that??" "didn't you see i'm busy?? why don't you ask the free one to help you instead of kept shouting my name only???"

i'm not saying anything not because i'm agree with you...
but i'm tired of explaining...
just how many times i need to explain??? even if i explain , will you even accept it???
one thing i'm sure of is that you will retort...


as expected though...
is not only you...
you all are always like that.... never try to understand the whole situation and start judging me as you like... always like that...
family, friends, teachers, net buddies....
have you all ever think in my point of view?? like ... once???!! seriously???

1 comment:

ηδεζ ηg said...

Your parents? =/ i didn't treat you like that. =// don't sad. sayang* :)