Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frustration + Miracle = Life couldn't get better~~

just when i was about to post something emo-ish, there comes something happy~

alright i'll tell ...
it should sounds like this (can't remember well since i should have post this like a month ago =.= )
the time when i don't enjoy my fangirling life...
is when i don't have free times to search for fanfic to read T___T
because i was flooded with all the updates that i need to do on MINvasion as Alex disappear T___T
i can tell that the pics i've uploaded to MINvasion... i barely see them, i just scan through and busy looking for pics to upload ...
well, i'm not complaining about it, i felt honor that i get to help Alex up since she's busy with her work and continue to spread ming's love...
but what disappoint me ... well, is also MINvasion...
i still remember how excited i got when i first became admin there and i enjoy seeing my unnie and dongsaeng spamming MINvasion with their comments..
until Sara, my babe unnie left...
MINvasion becomes dead, no one is spamming MINvasion anymore...
i knew there's silent readers but i actually got motivated when people leave comment,
especially my unnie and dongsaeng T___T
oh and so when my babe unnie left, my dongsaeng seems to disappear as well, disappear as in not active in MINvasion... she's busy with her own things like translating articles, fan account and busy looking pics in weibo...
and there's once i felt like giving up MINvasion, but then i didn't want to be irresponsible... i remember very well that i've promise Alex that i wouldn't dump MINvasion...
also because of someone who being irresponsible, dumping me and MINvasion...
thought that it will be the last source for us to communicate...
how silly i am...

and over here, i have to say thanks to Mika...
really, i just roughly told her about my frustration and she went to leave comment in MINvasion urging the silent readers to leave comment...
how sweet my dongsaeng is ~ *hugs*
and her method works, some of the silent readers start appearing =D
what more surprising is Sara is back again!!!
and really, you all have no idea how happy i am...
also how excited i am to see MINvasion bombed by her comments LOL
ermmm well, perverted comments to be exact XD
*cough* i don't mean that i got excited because of her perverted comments ~~ OMG
*hides*

lastly, really, i appreciate everything that you all have done for me...
Nora, Sara and Mika....
saranghae~~~~~~~~

ok i should go now, is late already...
and forgive me for my ... well, very terrible writing as i didn't write for a long time, i mean write something long like this -__-||

don't know if i'm being thick-skinned or this is really meant for me...
guess that my instinct wont tell me the wrong thing??
"wow .. now I'm happy .. I'm really happy ... wuaaah I thought I was gonna lose her for ever ... I have a phobia from this kind of fights"
it makes me day, if only it is meant for me...
i never know that i can be so important for someone...
the time when i feel i'm lovable... is at this time...

No comments: