Sunday, April 17, 2011

my dream... is broken... goodbye to my Archos 43...

LOL...
the first thing is LOL!!
i found it is so hilarious..
i'm so dumb, so stupid that i thought my dad will allow me to buy Archos 43...
i felt dumb not because he doesn't allow me to buy,
but i spent like... so much times on doing research and watching review regarding Archos 43...
especially this 3 days, i can tell that i just watch the review from day to night and compare Archos 43 with other PMP/internet tablet, see if which one is better...
until i neglected my homeworks and Sungmin...
and at the end what i got??? as expected, i got this : "No."
LOL!!!
oh c'mon, dad, why are you so paranoid????!!
i'm the one who going to pay and still i haven't afraid it will broke or spoil, why you???
can't you try to think in a positive way... even once????!!!
seriously i'm not in a good mood that i felt like cursing out...
now, if i want something more than RM1000, you will just turn your back to me...
then i found this, RM851, very reasonable and acceptable price, and yet you just deny me like that...
when i can't get to try the device, you said later i will regret...
fine then, now i get to try the device, but you are worry about the damn "service-after-sales" thing...
so when i found one that has the stupid "service-after-sales" thingy which is 60% useless, and then you just turn your back to me... because of the price...
why am i so pathetic?? can't i own something that i want and need for so long time???!
there is whole lot things that i want but i never open my mouth and say it, i just kept quiet and pleasure myself by watching all the review videos on youtube, looking into their official site, just imagine that how does it feel if i ever own them...
Lumix GF2/Sony NEX-5/ Lumix TZ-10
Samsung Galaxy 2/ LG Optimus X2 / Archos 43/ Cowon D3/ Samsung Galaxy player
not much though, only one camera and one smartphone/internet tablet that i want from the list above...

i'm tired of my Creative Zen which it's keypad wouldn't listen to my order...
just how many times i need to press and re-press just to fast forward???!!
just how many times i need to press and re-press just to go to the next song???!!
just how many times i need to check if which songs i don't listen much???!! (thanks to the friggin' 4gb storage)

i'm off..
F**K YOU ARCHOS FOR NOT HAVING A OFFICIAL RESELLERS HERE IN MALAYSIA!!
I F**KING HATE YOU!!!
F**K OFF AND GET A LIFE!!

2 comments:

♥ Μїśş Ẅ said...

Lumix GF2 T_____T I WANT ALSO T____T

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

LOL!!
za dao -__-||
you got the lumix what model liao ?? marrr...
i still using that expired liao de nikon lehhh