Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY???!! today definitely not a good day for me...

disappear for quite sometimes and now i decided coming back here to rant again...

today is really not a good day...
not to add that i have a very bad day during Chinese New Year???!!
like... seriously??

firstly, i spent my whole afternoon, like 3 hours to do the friggin PA essay...
oh great.. waste my time...
why teacher have to give us so much homeworks during CNY???!!
didn't they know that we need to go back to our hometown??
and there, my whole afternoon is gone...

secondly...
sad....
i fought with Sara again...
my baby unnie... T___T
why... why it kept happened?? even though we already promised with each other that this will not be happening again...
i'm sorry... i'm so sorry...
i don't mean to tease you but... that's just my nature... i guess(?)
and i never say that is wrong to tease me back...
but you make me worry...
i'm worrying and feeling so bad here, thinking if my words really hurt you...
and i was so frustrated that i thought you're angry with me in fact you're just doing a prank...
still better though...at least my words didn't really hurt you...
why misunderstanding always happen between us??/
and with the word war 7.... by saying that, i dont mean we dont have a good relationship...
we indeed have a very good relationship but... at that moment, we're really having some kind of world war 7 .... didn't we??
why must you mind about what i said to others so much???
that i think each time we're fighting because you read what i said to others about us...
when i don't really mean it???
waeyo....
why can't you just judge and mind about what i said to you instead of what i said to others??
is my words to you not assuring?? and you think that what i said to others is more real ??
is that so???
i don't know...
but my heart is broken ....
you left me like that...
maybe we need sometimes...
to reflect myself and to let you cool down...
but please... don't leave twitter just like that... come back...either for Ming, Nora or Mika, just come back... T___T don't dump me like that... please...
i cant stand to lose my baby unnie who pamper and spoil me so much...
not to add, appreciate me a lot..
i'm so wrong...
so so wrong...
damn my fingers, why do i always type things without thinking??? i hate myself...
and i freaking felt like slapping myself for being disrespectful and inconsiderate ...
mianhae~~ my baby unnie...

third...
GDI... WTH??!!
why the hell is kyuhyun over flower trending??? SERIOUSLY???!!
is just a stupid picture of him on BOF's character and that he is trending already??
does that even make sense???!!!
seriously, kyuhyun, why worsen my mood when i'm already super down here???
i still remember so well how hard me and some of the sungmin lovers trying to trend ming's president because of his come back drama...
and it trend only for an hour ... i mean on the list...
and this stupid kyuhyun over flower thing is trending like 3 hours++ ???!! you gotta be kidding me...
is that little picture is more important than ming's come back drama???!
great... how great...
that's what pissed me off...
i'll be very fine if the same thing happened during President first episode air...
why is it have to be so unfair???
and us, the vitaMINs, are like spamming the trend for President instead of trending it...
we tried so hard, include that everytime we send out our tweet...
and blame ourselves when we forgot to include it...
omg...why so difficult???!

No comments: