Monday, January 18, 2010

SuperShow2, i'm coming!! + miracles + stupid organizer



yea!! thats my ticket XD
(dont doubt it, i scan my tickets thats why it is so clear)
wow...
what i said in my previous post about the RM238 seat and alone are now gone XD
my childhood friend is going with me XD
and because i've check the date of National Service, is on 27th March,
thats why my dad allow me to buy the most expensive one XD
miraclesssssss XD

but sad things come...
im kinda pissed on today...
i queue from 11.30am until 3pm+++ and only move a little...
well... im not surprise with the people there actually...
what makes me surprise is the line ...
omo...
is really...
like super junior...
the line is super long....
i guess is about 1km already???!!
you know why the line is that long???
all because of that stupid organizer...
real stupid....
they have only one counter...
how stupid that is???
when they already knew a lot of people would be buying it ...
even more stupid that they open another special counter for only RM458 one...
because they should have done that earlier when people is complaining about the shortage of counter!
yaishhhhhh
aishhhh we pay for the most expensive ticket and still, we have to stand for so long?
does that even make sense?
even idiotic, by right the poster is given on the day you buy...
who knows they say they will be giving out the posters on 31st January...
oh gosh....
so lousy lar! and they want us to stand for another day again???!!
i rather to stick my head to suju pictures with my 20" crystal bright LCD than lining up again to see the low quality picture -____-||||

and so...
when i queue at the RM458 line,
i've get to know this two ELF...
and i guess we are friend now ??
hahahahaha XD
glad glad...
both of them are DBSJ fans...
not DBSK, is DBSJ XD

another problem comes....
super show 2 t-shirts...
how am i going to buy ??? T___T
my dad only fetch me to the stadium at 6pm, while super show 2 starts at 7pm...
T_________T
any kind friends or ELF there willing to help me buy ?? T___T

5 comments:

grannyLEE said...

DONGSAENG..
OMG~! Now i envy you a lot~

Your ticket to see our precious SUNGMIN is now in your hands @__@
Waaaaah~~!!!

Where is that?? Is that in the ROCK PITT?
I super envy you..

I will go to SS2 here in Manila too, but tickets are not in my hands yet~ LOL.

Fancam.~! Post fancams on ur blog ok? Hehehehe

miss yah~ ♥

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahahaha
is in my hand for a long time already...
why do you envy me??
i thought you are going for SS2 in phillipine as well???

no, is not rock pitt...
i will faint or get a headache if im in a overly-crowded place...
also, im too short for rock pitt -__-||
im shorter than normal girls so i guess i cant see a thing as well if im in rock pitt LOL!!
is number seated, but the front row...

LOL how come??
is the pre-sale of SS2 ticket start selling already???

i dont think i will have any fancam...
as i said in youtube, the comment in your video that my camera is really sucks...
the optical zoom is only 3x...
also, i dont know if camera is allow in the stadium...
you will get to watch if i manage to borrow a good camera from anyone? > <

grannyLEE said...

Hehehhihi..
Yes. I will watch SS2 here in the Phils. But I don't have the tickets yet. I just placed my reservations... And reserving tickets is like chaos~ 0_o

Oh. So u got the reserved seats... That's good.
Me? I will go there with my sisters and friends and we all reserved for the ROCK PITT! Hahahaha... We want the real party. And I want to exprience being sprinkled by their water guns. Hehehehe... XD

The selling if the reserved tickets will be on the 21st of Feb. So there..^^

About the fancams.. Oh. Ok. yes, 3x zoom is like nothing. Well then ask someone to lend u a good camera.
Well yes. CAMERAS are always prohibited in concerts but of course, you'll just have to find a good way to sneak it in. ^_*
I don't know but because me and my sisters we are ll good in sneaking cameras in concerts. Hehehehe...

Who will go with you?? ^_^

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

i see..
then unnie should prepare water gun as well...
from what i read from a taiwanese fan,
she is sungmin's fan and she said sungmin didnt pay any attention at the fans in the rock pitt, just kept looking the front and messing around with ryeowook > <
and he only started to pay attention on the fans in the rock pitt when they spray him with the water guns LMAO!!
you know,
a good DIGITAL cam with powerful zoom is like impossible to find,
i mean, is easy to get one, if only you rich,
but is impossible to get it from my friends...
or else then pro cam, which is the cam that disallow in the concert...
instead of asking her to bring the big big pro cam,
i think is better to bring my camcorder, yea, is dangerous but...
no other choice, since it's size is smaller than the pro cam, so i think is easier to sneak in?
one of my childhood friend are going with me XD

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

我也很想录影,
不过很危险,
尤其是因为我用录影机,不是相机,
很容易被歹到。。。
可是。。。就算拍,
我觉得我也只会拍主晟敏的。。。