Friday, January 15, 2010

Super Show2!! im coming!! + haengbok T__T im so fortunate to have my family...




guess this would be the luckiest thing in my life...

is not that i can get to see suju...

but is because my parents allow me to go (mainly my dad),

and even want to pay the ticket for me (RM238)

unluckily, he doesnt has that chance as my brother is sponsoring me RM200 XD

(actually i thought of using my salary from work to pay...who knows....)
whooaaa T__________T

is like whole family are supporting me for such a "nonsense" by giving efforts...

(well, for me it is indeed meaningful, but for them, fangirling is meaningless)
while my mum will accompany me to KL Sungei Wang Plaza to buy the ticket... XD

i thought i would be going there alone to buy the ticket and maybe lost on street > <
(yea, im sucks in recognizing the places and roads)


well...

actually, i feel like helping the poor ELF who cannot get the tickets or afraid that it will be sold out if they book online...

but then...
this is the restriction...
my dad ask me not to bother about other people, just care myself...
which means, the possibility that im going alone is really high ...
what to do??? eottokhae???
but then i found that my childhood friend is interested too...
but still, i guess she need to ask her dad first ...

i really hope that she can accompany me **pray**
however...
another problem came....
since she is rich, i guess she would buy RM458 instead of RM238...

which means...
im still alone T__________T

whoaaaaaaaaa....


and besides talking about super show2...
the other reason im blogging is because...
i felt that im really fortunate...
and finally i knew why my sifu ask me to treat my family (as in spending money) , instead of my friends....

though i do not have any bestie, nor a lover, but i guess, just my family is already enough,
isn't it?
i clearly know that i would lose either lover or friends when i know myself having a good family...
cherish...

4 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Hi. Nice to meet tou. My name is Diane. But you can call me 'grannyLEE'. XD

KANGAROOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed you~!!!!
Omo~ Im also going to watch SS2 here in my country~!!! Hahaha...

Seriously, do u still know me?? still remember me?? TT__TT

Hopefully, my comeback will continue~~ LOL.

Mis u relly~ *_*

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

aish...
silly unnie...
how would i forget my unnie??
and suju going to phillipine too??
whoaaaa....
so you're going to watch as well??

LOL!!
your comeback...
unnie ar, you said like you are going to release album...

grannyLEE said...

Waaaah~!!
Dongsaeng. Im sooo touched. T__T
I thought u forgot me. XD
Hehehe...

Yeah. Im going to watch SS2 here in Manila, Philippines. ^^
So what seats are u going to buy. The VIP seat or the Rock Pitt???

Waaaah~! Im so excited.
Hope all the members are present. ♥♥♥

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

-___-||
this unnie is really...

ohh...
i bought already today...
later i will post another new entry about that XD

i bought the number seat, not rock pitt... you know...
unnie...
im short...
and if i buy rock pitt, i guess i cant see anything LOL!!!
and unnie ar, the VIP is not for sale lar LOL > <