Friday, November 27, 2009

a different sifu?? i dont want T___T my sifu is irreplaceable!!

today my mami get my brother's senior,
ermmm also our childhood friend to teach me account...
since my account exam is on next Tuesday...
i felt...unusual...
no, should say unnatural > <
because for me,
only sifu can teach me well...
uh hum...no offense ok? > <
all of sudden, i started to miss my sifu...
sifuuuuuuuuu T____T
and so, i text her...
immediately she call me > <
"wahhh...so fast?here i text there you call me??"
"of course...im singaporean what...singaporean are fast and efficient " > <
aishhhh this sifu...
when did you became singaporean huh?? > <
you are just working there!! > <
"you are now replace by another jie jie lu~~"
"ohhhh so you just want to tell me this lar?"
"no larrrr of course not~~"
and i miss something to tell...
which is, my sifu is irreplaceable ...

during the lesson...
generation gap...
as she is 6 years older than me,
LOL same age as both Minnie and BoA > <

and finally...
the lesson ends at 4pm++++
real late...
although im not that understand,
but still appreciate her hardwork...
thanks a lot ^^

and also only i know that my first thought is right...
i would be fully understand if it is sifu who teach me T____T
i dont know if im bias or what,
but i just felt that sifu is good in teaching...
no offense no offense...
im still appreciate and treasure this other sifu who save me when my real sifu isn't around...
or else i would be dead > <
still...only sifu can settle me this naughty student XD
(ermmm so sorry, i know im crapping for the whole post -___-|||)

No comments: