Tuesday, November 18, 2008

me???!!untrustworthy???!!

went to park to hav a walk like normal...
but...
wore a super loose socks...
-________-
and now my leg got wounds adi...
T___________T tuo pi...
walk like handicapped -_-
kor lian~~
den dat papa -___-
apalah dia....
said i purposely wear short socks...
and make my leg hav wound...
so dat i dun nid to go out jog...
APALAHHHHHHHH
WHO SO FREE???!!
CRAZY!!!!
IS RELI PAIN LAR!!!
HURTING!!!!!!!!!
SIAO LANG!!!!!!!!!
RELI SIAO DE!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAINLESS!!!!

now i sit da leg only can put one pose lar...
if not later pain....
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
dun dare to wet my leg oso.....
duno wat the hell is wrong wit me..
luckily my mum so kind T____T
help me explain...
i oso lazy to explain...
den my mum told my dad :
"dun tink ur daughter like dat...she is quite honest...in da morning i asked her
"ur leg like tis no nid to come out exercise adi???" den ur daughter said "aiyoo juz put da plaster on den can walk adi"
den he juz keep quiet...
CHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!



den at nite while i playing hs5...
dat Zong cum bomb me wit jean's thing...
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
i bomb her our things wit off9 msg...
she never reply one...
duno she read anot...
juz straight away come tell me their things...
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz
after dat i tot is ok adi...
den she told me she reading something about the hell..about retribution..
and she said she felt guilty of treating her mum and jean like dat...
den she said smth.....strange which i dun uds...
reli blur...
den suddenly said "u didnt go and do this or that for me "
den i....start feeling blue adi....
another come straight away "killed" me ...
she said "thats y,i never feel guilty with anything that i did to u, cuz ur not that nice at all"
den i -_-
swt...
and i said "not nice at all...."
den she soemmore said "yeah" -__________-
she said she didn't feel it that much from me....
and da care is not as much as jean...
apalah...
somemore tell me "maybe bcoz we're not close enough"
-______________-
knew her longer than she knew jean...
but she said dat -__________-
wat kind of "gou zhao" is her???
duno is bcoz juz recover from world war datz y she said smth like dat...
or she reli felt dat all the time....
but is reli...
UNFAIR!!!!
wat i gave...
is reli...
more than da limit...
dat i dun tink i will do....
but she juz randomly tell me those and hurt me deep inside INDIRECTLY!!!
well...
wat can i say is...
she never know how much i gave lar....
never know wat i did...
juz bcoz she dun "feel" it so she tink dat i never do....
da "BEST" mindset ever i had seen!!
haiz...
juz duno wat to say here...
had alot of things wanna tell...
when came here...
da finger is not working...
somemore there r quite alot of thing dat i duno how to tell ....
and oso canot tell here hahahahaha...
if care me...
and wanna know...
den come ask me lor....
but i dun tink there will be anyone asking bout tis lar....
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
already knew........

No comments: