Wednesday, November 12, 2008

haizzz...y do tis keep happen??

11 November 2008

talk about last nite...
den felt like dying....
haiz....
was having world war 5 wit Zong...
keep sarcastic over there...
and keep "shouting" at each other....
wat the hell lar...
suddenly wanna change version...
or i shud say wat the hell to myself??
wat da hell do i wan???
here da prob haven finish settle...
there my dad come adi....
scolded me -__-
said i always do nth at home...
and juz keep playing game and online all the time...
i do feel dat my life is like....empty....
i oso duno how to fill it up too...
den he force me to work...
i reli dun feel like wan to work lar...
den i juz simply giv him an excuse "no fren acc me work i dun wan"
who knows...
my excuses made him shout at me like mad....
somemore say wanna send me bak to hometown...
and let me work there....
-_____________-
i am really....
pissed off....
here having prob not enuff...
there add my burden somemore...
so i juz wear da headset....
and keep quiet....
until he asked "u tink u wearing da stupid headphone den u can ignore wat i told u??!!i will talk to u again bout tis tomoro!!!"
wtf lar ....
reli so frustrating....
told Zong bout dat...
it seems like she got no respond...
or i shud say...
she dun even care bout if how do i feel..
"da following msg is for someone to c...but she wont get to c foreva"
everytime when u having prob or argue wit jean....
who helped u???
who calm u down???
who be by ur side????
who acc u???
u will never tink about these though...
for u...
is like...i shud and i must do it....
izzit???
i tink so.....
当你有事,需要人时,我总会陪着你...那当我有事,需要人来安慰时呢?你都消失得无影无踪!!!
understand this???
anything lar..
i dun wanna talk about tis or argue about tis wit u...
later da world war 5 is like never ends...
since i know how u treat me....
and datz enuff...
i am no one for u....
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
da story end wit i off my computer and go to bed....



12 November 2008
d other day..
juz like normal day lor...
wake up earlier than skooling time -_-
and go to taman jalan jalan wit mami....
haizzz...
dat mami...
bian tai one....
juz bancuh da soya for me to drink...
7am...
after all never let me eat -_-
i mean...
din cook anything for me to eat...
until noon....
-____-
nanti mati kelaparan....
den my papa...
waliao...
after drunk like lost memory...
forgot bout last nite de thing liao...
somemore talk to me so wen rou -__-
"u eat liao mar???"
"wan eat wat???"
"i heat da pau for u wan anot???"
-___-
ki siao...
tis kind of papa...
scary sia....
-_____________-
den come on9...
waliaoo...
first time lor...
din leave any off9 msgs for me...
sam tammmmmmmmm...
suan liao..
i oso dun wan care so much...
go play hs5 wit BaoBao....
not reli playing oso...
talking there hahahaha....
talk talk talk...
den come out c msn yi xia...
yen wang...
Zong came on9...
bomb me lor...
apa lagi???
den cha yi dian hav world war 6 liao....
juz dat i bzy playing hs5...
din reply...
so she go off9...
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
den leave her bak off9 msg...
sarcastic bak her...
wakakkakakaa...
den dun care lar...
play my hs5 sin...
apalah dat Jing...
when i talking in da game she dun wan call me...
when i start playing den she call me...
reli gek si waaaaaaaaa...
everytime oso like dat.....
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
den go to take nap...
juz about to fall asleep...
but still awake...
den dat Jing...
call again...
waliao...
haven pick up juz hear da phone ringing already know is her liao lar...
fan daoo...
everytime oso call me at da wrong time one!!!
reli beh tahan!!!!!
aishhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
gek oso gek si wa...
wake up...
saw Choi on9 at msn...
ask her got go tuition anot...
wth....
tell me she lazy to go...
she will reli gek sei me...
all ppl wan me die so much izzit -__-
holiday still dun wan go tuition...
reli mao dek giu...
no eye c her....
dun wan go den dun go...
not sang seng at all...
beh tahan...
quite fun lar today de tuition....
sit wit Dashenee...
den keep talking and laughing wit her like orang gila....XD
lol...
den keep playing wit Ke Ling and Wei Tian...
hahahaha not playing oso..
juz keep kacau them...
wakakakakkaka...
den dat teacher Fione...
wawaweh...
eat liao zha yao...
i laugh only mar...
shout at my name pulak...
LIM JOE EE!!
den i look at her...
she stare at me...
aiii...so embarrass....
den keep quiet.....
-_________-
juz eat zha yao wit me nia...
others bising din c she so garang...
gila sia....
at home got scold go tuition still got scold...
i laugh oso tak boleh control one mar -__-
u wan cry u can control meh???
7 sin....
ruin my mood...
but still nice lar...
at lest my beloved Teacher Elaine wont be like dat...
BLEKKKKKKKKKKK :P
lol den when go bak more funny...
i again doing my stupid move...XD
walk walk walk and suddenly stop infront...
SURE THEY WILL BANG ME ONE hahahahahhaha
Choi always kena from me...
wakakakakkakaa....
den i walk walk walk stoppppppppp
Ke Ling xia dao hahahahahhahaa
den stunt there...
say she xia dao hahahahhaha...
fun fun fun...
den when going down staircase i still doing dat...
until she push my head T__________T
how cruel of her......
push adi somemore at there laugh pulak -______-
huh!!!
so meannnnnn >.<
went to meeting...
aiii...
so bad of me..
like din listen to them oso...
keep tinking on my own...
come bak on9...
waliao...
world war 7 going to start....
bomb by Zong's off9 msgs...
juz bcoz i sarcastic her...
-_____________-
alamak...
no eye c...
try to persuade lor..
if not later jadi never ends again....
den my papa so sot....
suddenly tell me "i felt like wanna eat fried chicken leh"
den i look at him -__- waliao..sot liao
den i look at da tv...
no wonder lar...
dat 2 gal eating fried chicken...-_____-
den he keep telling me wat he wanted to order wit KFC...
den at there syok sendiri...
sendiri tell sendiri laugh....
-__________-
siao lang....
but KFC so late close liao...
den he say wan McDonald....
wanna order fish nugget -______-
after dat i suggest him "bu ru pizza hut larrr -__- got delivery somemore"
den he say "but pizza hut boh sell fried chicken leh..."
den i keep quiet...
den he suddenly say "ehhhhhh no wor...pizza hut got sell chicken wing...roasted one...dat one oso bu chuo leh..long time din eat....like very tasty"
-___-
waliao...
den he laugh alone there...
-.-
duno shud say he cute or siao -___-

No comments: