Sunday, March 14, 2010

My birthday gifts (?) + SuJu's 3jib Asia Special Edition

well...
i shouldn't be posting this first because i haven't meet Choi yet...
wondering what will she give me...

for Jing...
she paid RM10 for what i ate at Sushi King...
but then the foods that i ate cost me RM26++ XD
so i still need to pay RM16 myself -___-|||
such a sad news that i even pay extra RM10 because ....
someone didn't pay enough for what they ate...

first of all, my birthday cake XD
low fat birthday cake to be exact -___-|||


3jib that i bought...
as a birthday gift for myself?? XD
is expensive O__O
RM74.50
luckily, with my Popular card, i get 10% discount XD


is imported from Hong Kong if i'm not mistaken...
Sorry Sorry album, Asia Special Edition XD
and yea, it is silver in colour XD


but then my Nikon just wouldn't get the colour right -___-|||


Min's legs XD


the CD + DVD ...


Hyuk's head+body...


Min's legs again XD
really proud of him...


as you all know...
i'm Min bias...
so lazy to snap all the 13 members ,
so i only took photo of him... ^^


closer look?



and then this...
916 Gold, J alphabet (real one ok? )
given to me by my childhood's friend mum...
her mum is also my parents's friends...
and yea, they are rich XD


didn't mean to help Poh Kong advertise XD




wouldn't state the price although the receipt is with me XD
(because i didn't want people to rob me or kidnap me...no! i do not have money T__T )
which means i know the price O_O
and i can tell you that...
is real expensive for such a small alphabet...
it is just the size of my finger tip O__O
but then my fingers are bigger than normal teen girls XD

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Dongsaeng ah~!!!!
OMO! When was ur bday??

stupid of me, I didn't greet you~ x_x

Well, anyways Seang Il Chu Ka hae yo~ Saranghae. ♥

And I have one of those too, Version D of Sorry, Sorry. I got mine from Hong Kong. It's cool, isn't it?? ^^

And DONGSAENG, write a fanaccount bout ur SS2 experience. Im so excited~ ^^

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

Version D O___O
i thought there is only version A B and C??

LOL!! i'm so lazy to write all the things as i left not much time here...
i need to settle all my fancams first...